Happy Monday to one and all. What better way to get over the Monday blues than by looking ahead at what delights await us this week in the territory.
- Iron Sky (Thursday onwards) – so long in the making, will it be worth the wait? It’s release date seems timed to coincide with the appearance of the Super Moon? Maybe its an invasion tactic?
- Dark Shadows (Thursday onwards) – There is a lot of anticipation for the latest Tim Burton/Johnny Depp tie up. I have never been a big Tim Burton fan (except for Edward Scissorhands, which I adored), so not hugely looking forward to it. Also I am pig sick of the trailer which has been played to death in front of every film for the last two months.
- Safe (Thursday onwards) – The Stath is back, in what looks like a cross between Hannah and Leon.
- My Week with Marilyn (Wednesday)
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (Thursday)
- The Grey (Friday)
- Coriolanus (Friday)
- Safe House (Saturday)
- Contraband (Saturday)
- Once Upon A Time In Anatolia (Thursday/Saturday/Sunday)
- The Visitors (Saturday)
- Land Mines: A Love Story (Saturday)
- The Kid Who Lies (Sunday)
No screenings this week
- Trishna (Thursday)
- Africa United (Saturday)
- Lady and the Tramp (Saturday)
- The Salt of Life (Saturday)
- Coriolanus (Sunday)
So all that is left is to announce the pick of the week. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you……